Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 80: Post Mortem

Mission accomplished!



While Marissa was in the ladie's room I managed to get in a fight with some 肛门 that I met at mercenary camp years ago on my homeworld. I wasn't sure it was him at first, but my trusty retinal scanner never lies! Well, sometimes it lies, but only 'cause I want it to. Rest assured, it wasn't lyin' to me last night. After consultin' my handy People Who Owe Me Money notes, I reckoned he owed me close to 500 credits figurin' in interest and all. He didn't seem all that excited to pay me back when I first made mention of this, so I had to pound the credits out of him with a wine bottle. He didn't look like he was bleedin' too bad (mostly thanks to the wine).

Not sure what I have planned for the weekend. I figure sharpening all my pointy things would be a good idea.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, is this going to outlast the thing it's parodying?